50-Pack Vinyl-Coated-Tent Shelter Mattress (25" x 75" x 4.5")
Note: This mattress "Disaster-Relief SuperSale" is only available for shipments to the following counties in Florida that are close to the recent hurricane disaster area: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Monroe. Only standard door-to-door first floor shipment and deliveries will be available for this Disaster-Relief SuperSale. White-Glove service is not available. Additionally, free mattress pick-up at our North Miami Beach location is not available for quantities of over 10 mattresses.
Carpa Supply offers this 50-Pack of American-Made, special disaster-relief 25" x 75" x 4.5" thick vinyl-coated tent shelter mattresses that provide affordable, safe, and clean features to meet your temporary bedding needs inside your tent shelter. The mattresses are available with a built-in pillow feature as an option. This pillow option provides extra built-in comfort without having to worry about needing an additional detached pillow.The mattress also includes a breathable vent that is resistant to oil, water, blood, urine, and head lice. The vent also prevents tampering with the mattress, as well as, protecting the core from foreign contaminants that can lead to degradation over time. The light green vinyl mattress cover is simple to clean, resists liquid penetration, and is pre-treated with a fungistatic agent that inhibits fungal growth; its light green vinyl material combined with a polyester scrim lining produces a gentle, crack-resistant cover that helps the mattress last longer. The bonded seams on the cover also help to protect the interior from contamination. An additional tarp is included with your purchase in order to form an additional barrier of protection between the ground inside of the tent and your mattress.
- Sanitary - The cover resists liquid, bodily fluids, medications, and is treated with a fungistatic agent to protect from fungal growth
- RF Welded Seams - The radiofrequency bonded seams protect the core of the mattress from foreign contaminants including bed bugs, lice, bodily fluids, and more.
- Breathable Vent - Each mattress features a breathable vent which allows air to circulate while keeping out fluids and other harmful contaminants.
- Comfort - The polyester fiber core provides better comfort & support than cotton core or foam core mattresses.
- Fire Retardant - The fire retardant core helps to prevent injury and damage to property
- Recyclable - It is 100% recyclable
- Environmentally friendly- No hazardous chemicals or additional ingredients are added during the processing of this product.
- Durable - More resistant to delaminating from flexing action
- (Optional) Integrated Full-Size Pillow - Provides additional comfort w/o having to deal with the maintenance and replacement of detached pillows.
- Flammability: Meets and exceeds the requirements of California Technical Bulletin 129, California Technical Bulletin 603, 16 CFR Part 1632 & 1633, Exceeds requirements of Fed Std. 191, NFPA 701
- Thickness - 5” compressed to 4.5” standard
- Composition - Medium density poly fiber core.
- Material - Durable Green Vinyl that is easy to clean. Color is non-fading & non-bleeding.
- Bonded Seams - Seam strength in excess of 52 lbs/in 1-year warranty on the bonding of seams
- Construction - Made using 1 single piece of vinyl, no stitching used
- Cleaning - Wipes clean with soap and water, or properly diluted disinfectant (final rinse with water to remove all residues) - do not launder
- Bacteria Resistant Properties - This mattress cover has been treated with a fungistatic agent to protect the product from fungal growth. The agent guards the mattress fabric against degradation from micro-organisms and/or bacteria. Passes: AATCC Method 30-1988, AATCC Method 147-1998, AATCC Method 100-1999
- Allergen Info - Skin irritation test Draize dermal result, non-allergenic