**20' x 20' High-Peak Tent Top (Variety of Colors)
1. Above price includes one - 16 Ounce waterproof, White Vinyl High-Peak Top/Cover (One-Piece) with sun blockout that is also flame and mildew retardant (Meets Fire Marshall Codes). Other standard, non-standard, and custom colors & fabrics are available (refer to the "Vinyl Top Color & Fabric Options" selection menu on this same page). Top/Cover also includes the following features for the best of quality:
(Click on Blue Arrow Below)
a. Tough 16 Ounce Vinyl Top/Cover (other color & fabric options are available - see "Vinyl Color & Fabric Options" selection menu)
b. Extra-Thick Vinyl along Valance perimeter for added protection when pulling on straps
c. Stainless Steel buckles on straps
d. High-Strength Denier Rating
e. Top/Cover includes bag for storage
f. same price for all standard colors (stripes and non-standard colors available for an additional charge)
g. flame certification patch on underside of covers
h. Reinforced stitching throughout tent
i. polyester side-curtain (sidewall) rope securely reinforced around tent perimeter
j. heat-sealed construction throughout tent top/cover with stitched reinforcement
2. You may choose either a White, Blue, Green, Red, or Yellow Top/ Cover for the same price. Other non-standard, stripe colors, or custom colors and fabrics are available for an additional charge. Please note that sun blockout is not available for the translucent colors yellow, pink, and turquoise. All of the tops are one-piece with sun blockout, waterproof vinyl, and flame and mildew resistance. The available colors for either the standard solid color tops/covers and standard solid colors with white-stripe combination, are red, blue, green, and yellow. Clear (transparent) tops are also available for an additional charge (refer to "Vinyl Color & Fabric Options" selection menu on this same page).
3. Additional discount for first-time party-rental customers or businesses.
4. Special House discount for all customer-combined-orders exceeding $10,000 (excluding tax).
5. Carpa Supply will typically contact you within 24 hours of receiving your website quote order to give you a firm quote that includes the shipping charges and answer any questions that you may have. However, please feel free to initiate contact by e-mail or phone for any questions that you may have while placing your website quote order. A couple of the questions that we will ask you about is, whether or not, you would like the top/cover to be scalloped or non-scalloped, as well as, if you would like a one-piece or expandable top. Once we have all of the details settled, you, and you only, decide if you wish to proceed with the purchase. At that time we would discuss the payment options.
We really would like for you to try our products and appreciate an opportunity to do business with you!