****20' x 20' High-Peak Frame Tent (Variety of Colors)
(Click On Blue Arrow Below)
Why waste your time purchasing or renting a cheap Pop-Up Tent or poorly-designed canopy that is vulnerable to high winds, rain, and wear-and-tear. Consider investing in a reasonably-priced quality frame tent capable of being fitted with a variety of tops specific to your individual needs. Introducing the "HP Quick-Pin" High-Peak (Circus) Frame Tent. It is is specifically designed for flea markets, festivals, carnival vendors, and any other type of concession stand. The high-peak frame uses the Crown-Style design which allows the option of using the tent frame with both a high-peak vinyl top/cover or a traditional vinyl top/cover when the mast-pole is removed; it also has the advantage of being a more structurally sound structure than the Cross-Cable Style (we do not make cross-cable style). You can order as an option (see "Vinyl Top Color & Fabric Options") an additional White Traditional Vinyl Tent Top/Cover (16 Oz.) with the 8-way traditional tent crown in order to be able to switch from High-Peak to Traditional style as you wish. The frame takes only 45 minutes to assemble by easily sliding one frame part into the other using our user-friendly, no tools required, push-button pin system; this system allows one piece to lock into place when inserted into the adjoining pieces.The natural weight of the 1-3/4 O.D. anodized aluminum pipes (1/8 inch thick) and related 2 inch O.D. aluminum fittings make this frame resistant to winds that would normally uplift other canopy types and/or Pop-Up tents. Additional staking and/or loads added or attached to the adjustable base legs (adjustable 6-1/2 to 8 Ft. high) or corner fittings make it resistant to high wind-loads (refer to the"Anchoring Options" selection menu on this page for pricing on stakes & ratchets, or, water drum barrels when purchasing this tent).
The "HP Quick-Pin" High-Peak (Circus) Frame Tent, as priced above, comes with a custom-made (high-denier) High-Peak White Premium Commercial-Grade 16 Ounce top that is water-proof and that contains sun blockout; the top/cover is also flame and mildew retardant (Meets Fire Marshall Codes. You may also purchase the above tent with a variety of other standard top/cover colors, designs, & fabrics without affecting the pricing. Clear(Transparent), non-standard, and custom colors & fabrics carry an additional charge (refer to the "Vinyl Top Color & Fabric Option" selection menu on this page).
1. Above price includes: the complete 1-3/4 inch O.D. anodized aluminum tent frame with 1/8 inch thick walls, 16 Ounce White High-Peak top/cover with sun blockout (or any other standard color or standard color with white-stripe combination in red, blue, green, yellow) that is waterproof and flame and mildew retardant. The price also includes 4 ratchet straps (1 inch wide by 10 Ft. long) in order to apply tension to the corners of the top, the storage bag for the top, and all required 2 inch O.D. aluminum frame fittings with 1/8 inch thick walls and custom-welding (refer to pictures of different fitting types). Stakes & additional ratchet straps, water drum barrels, ropes, and sidewall curtains, are not included in the basic advertised price; however, they may be included together with the purchase of this tent at a "discounted rate", when compared to the prices of purchasing these accessories separately at a later date (see "Anchoring Options " and "Vinyl Sidewall Options" selection menu on this page). Additional accessories such as, sidewalls, stakes, ratchet straps, barrels, stake pullers, portable heaters, cooling fans & portable air conditioning are available on this website on the Blue toolbar section on the top of our website pages).
2. High-Peak Top/Cover also includes the following features for the best of quality:
a. tough 16 Ounce Vinyl Top/Cover (other colors and stripe combinations available - refer to "Vinyl Top Color & Fabric Options" selection menu on this page)
b. Extra-Thick Vinyl along Valance perimeter for added protection when pulling on straps
c. Stainless Steel buckles on straps
d. High-Strength Denier Rating
e. Top/Cover includes bag for storage
f. same price for all standard colors or standard stripe combinations
g. flame certification patch on underside of covers
h. Reinforced stitching throughout tent
i. polyester side-curtain (sidewall) rope securely reinforced around tent perimeter
j. heat-sealed construction throughout tent top/cover with stitched reinforcement
3. You may choose, instead of a white 16 Oz. top/cover, other standard, non-standard, or custom solid colors that come in, typically, 13/14 to 16 Oz., one-piece or expandable, with sun blockout, flame/mildew resistance, and waterproof vinyl. Please note, however, that sun blockout is not available for the translucent colors. You may also choose, instead of a white top or solid color, one of our standard solid colors with white-stripe combinations which come in 16 Oz., one-piece or expandable, with sun blockout, waterproof vinyl, and flame and mildew resistance. The available colors for, either, the standard solid color tops/covers, or, the standard solid colors with white-stripe combination, are red, blue, green, and yellow; the advertised price is the same for white and all of the standard colors. Clear(transparent) tops, non-standard, and custom color tops & fabrics are available for an additional charge (refer to the "Vinyl Top Color & Fabric" selection menu on this same page).
4. Additional discount for first-time party-rental customers or businesses.
5. Special House discount for all customer-combined-orders exceeding $10,000 (excluding tax).
6. Carpa Supply will typically contact you within 24 hours of placing a quote order on our website. However, please feel free to contact us prior to that, by e-mail or phone, should you have any questions while visiting or trying to navigate our website. We will eventually need to speak with you for any quote order which you place on our website in order to relay some information to you. For example, we will be asking you if you would like the top/cover to be one-piece or expandable, scalloped or non-scalloped, or, if you would like any other of the possible custom color or color combinations described above. At that time we will also supply you with the shipping cost for your desired order along with other relevant information. If you are ready to purchase after we supply you with all of the details, then you, and only you, can make the decision to proceed with the purchase. We will discuss the payment terms with you at that time.
We really would like for you to try our products and appreciate an opportunity to do business with you!
High-Peak Style Tent
This unique style of tent incorporates a 16 Oz. vinyl top/cover designed with a stylish peak, smooth curves, and a high slope. This gives the tent structure a majestic appearance. High-Peak top/covers attach to a mast pole that is added to the crown to obtain the High-Peak effect and are available in different colors and stripe designs that include red, blue, green, yellow, and clear. Other non-standard tops/covers and custom fabrics are available.