*10' x 50' Frame Tent (Single Tube Aluminum) (Variety of Colors in 1 , 3, or 4-Piece)
Note: This tent is great for a variety of applications such as, small to medium-sized parties, small to medium-sized boat covers, patio & furniture protection, 3 or 4-car carport, concession stands, etc. No tools are required for assembly.
(Click on Blue Arrow Below)
1. Above price includes the complete anodized aluminum tent frame (similar to that shown in the pictures / comes with 1-3/4 inch O.D. tubing with 1/8 inch wall thickness), 16 Oz. commercial waterproof, 1 or 4 -piece White vinyl top/cover (5 and 6-piece available for an additional charge) or any other standard color or standard color with white-stripe combination in red, blue, green, yellow containing sun blockout and that is also flame and mildew retardant. Also included are a storage bag for the top/cover, aluminum adjustable legs (6-1/2 Ft. to 8 Ft. high as a standard - see option if 10 or 12 feet max. height required), and all other required aluminum frame fittings (fittings are 2 inch O.D. aluminum with 1/8 inch wall thickness)
Stakes, ropes, ratchet straps, sidewall curtains, and water barrels are not included in the basic advertised tent price unless selected in the drop-down menus on this page for an additional charge (refer to the "Anchoring Options" and "Vinyl Sidewall Options" selection menu on this page to add stakes, ratchet straps, water drum barrels, or sidewalls to your order). Other accessories such as, stake pullers, portable heaters, cooling fans, and portable air conditioners may be found on the "Accessories" and/or other links located on the blue toolbar on the top of our website pages.
2. Tops/Covers also includes the following features for the best of quality:
a. Heavy-Duty 16 Ounce White Vinyl Top/Cover (other standard, non-standard, and custom solid colors & fabrics or colors with stripe combinations are available - refer to "Vinyl Top Color & Fabric Options" on this same page)
b. Double-Ply Vinyl Patches at peak of top/cover for added reinforcement and protection at crown area
c. Extra-Thick Vinyl along Valance perimeter for added protection when pulling on straps
d. Stainless Steel buckles on straps
e. Supreme Velcro overlaps at ends
f. High-Strength Denier Rating
g. Top/Cover includes bag for storage
i. same price for scalloped or non-scalloped valance
j. 1 or 4-piece top (5 and 6-piece expandable top available for an additional charge)
k. flame certification patch meeting Fire Marshall Codes on underside of covers
l. Reinforced stitching throughout tent
m. polyester side-curtain (sidewall) rope securely reinforced around tent perimeter
n. heat-sealed construction throughout tent top/cover with stitched reinforcement
3. You may choose, instead of a White 16 Oz. Vinyl Top/Cover, other standard, non-standard, or custom solid colors & fabrics that come in 13/14 Oz. to 16 Oz., typically, and that are also available in 1-piece with sun blockout, flame/mildew resistance, and waterproof vinyl. Please note, however, that blockout is not available in the translucent colors. You may also choose for an additional charge, instead of a white 16 Oz. cover or solid color, one of our standard solid colors with white-stripe combinations which also come in 16 Oz., 1 or 4-piece with sun blockout, waterproof vinyl, and flame and mildew resistance. The available standard colors for either, the solid color tops/covers, or, the solid colors with white-stripe combination, are red, blue, green, and yellow. Clear (transparent) and custom color & fabric tops are available for an additional charge (see "Vinyl Top Color & Fabric Options" selection menu on this page).
4. Additional discount for first-time party-rental customers or businesses.
5. Special House discount for all customer-combined-orders exceeding $10,000, excluding tax.
6. Even though Carpa Supply will typically contact you within 24 hours of placing a quote order on this website, you may also contact us by e-mail or phone prior to that. Carpa Supply will answer any questions that you may have and quote you the lowest available shipping rate for your desired order. Once we have agreed on all of the details and pricing, then you, and only you, may proceed with the purchase. At that time we can discuss the payment options with you.
We really would like for you to try our products and appreciate an opportunity to do business with you!
This classic tent style is used the most throughout the industry. No tools are required for assembly. Standard tops/covers are 16 Oz. White Vinyl that contain sun blockout and are also flame and mildew retardant; tops/covers are also available in a variety of other colors and stripe designs that include red, blue, green, and yellow. Clear (transparent) tops/ covers, non-standard and other custom colors, fabrics, and designs are available for an additional charge. The tops/covers are designed to attach to the frame with straps and stainless-steel buckles along the inside tent perimeter and come with valances containing scalloped or non-scalloped edges.